The company hosting my edibleweeds.com site discontinued service, and created a need for me to finally update the site, which I hadn't worked on since 2004. All things happen for a purpose, right?
I have redirected you, at least temporarily, to my blog site which contains much that you might find interesting. Here you will find
- essays written on the current state of edible wild plant research and teaching
- reviews of books on edible and medicinal plants
- answers to questions asked by people on Forage Ahead, WildForager2, Herbbusiness and other listservs of which I am part
- random musings on events happening in my life and with my family that I wanted to record in my journal.
- press releases on events I am involved with
I know, it is sort of random, and I am long winded, but if you browse through the offerings, I suspect you might find things that are useful to you.
Soon, I will restructure this blog, and probably restructure and republish the edibleweeds.com website with a different host to include not only appropriate blog entries, but information about my schedule as well. Keep visiting to read my latest. When it is restructured, you will know. One day you will visit and everything will be changed. Until then, I hope you have fun here.
For information, and to order our products and books, visit www.dandyblend.com . Go to the bottom of the home page (or the page on 'Dandelion Information" if your computer runs over the bottom copy on the home page), click on "Browse Catalog" and that will take you to the Dandy Blend products and Peter Gail's books on dandelions and edible wild plants in general. That site is also undergoing upheavals, and within a month or so will be completely redesigned, so come along on the adventure with us.
Peter Gail, Ph.D.